We have both in-person and virtual programming.
Please check event listings for registration and more details.
Planning for Medicare - Countdown to 65
If you're getting close to Medicare eligibility, this seminar is for you. Whether you are planning to retire or will continue to work, it's important to know your Medicare options.
Did you know that missing your Medicare enrollment deadlines could cost you money? Medicare can be confusing, so this seminar will help you be confident in making the right health coverage decisions.
The presentation and discussion will be led by a knowledgeable Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts representative. In addition to answering any specific questions, the following topics will be covered:
* Explanation of Medicare Parts A, B, and C
* Medicare enrollment timeline
* Medigap plans that help supplement Medicare coverage
* Medicare Advantage plans, such as HMOs and PPOs
* Medicare Part D prescription drug plans
* Plans and programs available to early retirees, such as COBRA
Registration is suggested.
Face coverings are not required but strongly recommended while indoors at the Reading Public Library. Please follow the updated COVID-19 guidelines if you’ve tested positive, been in close contact, or are experiencing new symptoms.
- Thursday, June 2, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- Community Room A, Community Room B