Teen Book Box
Receive your very own themed box filled with 1-3 teen library books plus goodies and/or treats! As a perk, get an extended checkout time of 3 weeks. The only thing we need back is the book(s) once you're done reading. Read all the deets below before registering.
Box Theme: Celebrate National Poetry Month! Books in this month's box are novels-in-verse, poetry and narrative fused together. Novels-in-verse can be found across all genres so there's plenty to discover in your box.
- Grades 6-12 only.
- Must be a Reading resident or student.
- Must have a library card to participate. If you need a card, request one here.
- Once registration closes on this date, please allow up to 1 week for processing. You will be notified by email once the box is ready and then have up to 1 week to pick it up.
- Limited spaces/boxes available.
Boxes made possible through the generous sponsorship of Friends of the Reading Public Library.
- Wednesday, April 14, 2021
- All Day Event