Teen Book Box
Receive your very own themed box filled with 1-3 teen library books plus goodies and/or treats! As a perk, get an extended checkout time of 3 weeks. The only thing we need back is the book(s) once you're done reading. Read all the deets below before registering.
Box Theme: Celebrate Black History Month! Books in this month's box are by black authors and share stories with black main characters. From nonfiction featuring unsung heroes, to fiction with alternate histories or world-building fantasy, even realistic tales tinged with everyday issues--there's something for every reader!
- Grades 6-12 only.
- Must be a Reading resident or student.
- Must have a library card to participate. If you need a card, request one here.
- Once registration closes on this date, please allow up to 1 week for processing. You will be notified by email once the box is ready and then have up to 1 week to pick it up.
- Limited spaces/boxes available.
Boxes made possible through the generous sponsorship of Friends of the Reading Public Library.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021
- All Day Event