Virtual Teen Escape Room
Every Friday this summer we're sharing a digital escape room suitable for teens (and adults)! Challenge yourself, friends or family from the comfort of your own home. Tune in each week to find a new link below as well as across our social media platforms: Instagram & Facebook. And don't forget to tell us how you did! Send a picture by email to rdgteen(at)noblenet.org using these fun signs.
8. Mad Wizard's Tower (courtesy of St. Albert Public Library, Alberta, Canada)
7. Hogwarts Escape (courtesy of Peters Township Public Library, McMurray, PA)
6. Space Explorer Training (courtesy of Campbell County Public Library, KY) This one is tough! If you need help be sure to consult the FAQ & Answer Guide links within the game.
4. Escape Like an Egyptian (courtesy of Dover Public Library, Dover, OH)
3. Sugar Rush (courtesy of St. Albert Public Library, Alberta, Canada)
2. Greek Mythology (courtesy of Brooks Free Library, Harwich, MA)
1. Hunger Games (courtesy of the Public Library of Brookline, Brookline, MA)
Special thanks to our library colleagues and escape room venues across the continent for creating and freely sharing these digital escape rooms.
- Friday, August 7, 2020 Show more dates
- All Day Event