Humans of RPL!
Submit a library story to our email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to include a picture, please do! If you would like to schedule a time to come in and take your picture in the library, please let us know, and we can accomodate that. Like our pictures, these do not have to be of your face if you are not comfortable with that. Some of our library workers held up books, had the camera behind them, or wanted a picture of the physical building.
These pictures and stories will be featured on our Facebook and Instagram. They will not include any personal information such as names or email addresses, only the picture and the story.
Here are some questions you can answer if you need help forming your story:
- What was your library experience like when you were a child?
- Did a librarian ever hand you a book that changed your life?
- Did you ever go to a library program and learn something new?
- Did you meet your friends at the library every day after school?
- What do you love about Reading Public Library?
- What do you see that libraries offer now that they did not offer in your youth?
- Did a librarian ever help you in a time of need?
Submit any library story to us! We cannot wait to read them!
- Sunday, March 1, 2020
- All Day Event