RMLD Homeowner Info Session
Reading Municipal Light Department (RMLD) invites residential customers to learn about their electric service as well as ways to save energy and money at this free information session. Topics include:
- Available energy efficiency programs including rebates and a no-cost home energy assessment
- RMLD online tools such as our online Bill Payment System, Online Store, and Customer Rebate Portal
- Programs including Solar Choice and Shred the Peak
- Energy efficiency tips for the home
- An overview of the home electrical service configuration covering topics such as ownership and safety
This info session is a great opportunity for both new and experienced homeowners to learn about their electrical service and RMLD programs. RMLD customers who rent are also welcome!
Light refreshments will be served, and each attendee will receive a complimentary LED light bulb.
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- Conference Room